Saturday, August 6, 2011

Why is my libido through the roof?

OK, so I love sex. As much as humanly possible while still on the sane side. I do not sleep around, I do not do crazy things... That being said, I HAVE slept with people for the simple fact that I was just too turned on, regardless of the fact that I didn't really want to have sex with that person. Once I get turned on, it's like I have no control over my actions, it's extremely hard to say no when every other part of my body is saying YES. Know what I mean? Well, I am now in a steady and stable relationship, and I do not, have not and will not ever go outside of our relationship for satisfaction. And my poor boy friend, he tries his hardest to keep up, and he does an amazing job, but it's like I am never fully satisfied. I have no stopping point, I just keep cuming and cuming. (Sorry, I am not trying to get too personal, I just really want to get my point across so I can get some helpful advice.) The main thing I am concerned about right now, is how it effects me when I don't get it... My man will want to just cuddle and kiss and love on me, without actually having sex. I want to be able to do that so bad, but if we do, I will get too aroused and will become quite unhappy if it just stops at kissing, if you know what I mean. And I don't get angry at my bf, just angry in general, since it's like taking candy from a very happy baby, and it just sucks. Not to mention my body is just humming from head to toe and there's nothing I can do to stop it, because even when I "take care" of myself, it's not enough... Also, I tend to do that A LOT. There are some days when I'll do it 5-10 times, and I don't just get off once each time... I do this an insane amount, and I am really starting to wonder whats going on with my body... It affects my live, but not to the point of being a nympho. I just want to know if any one else is like this, and how they deal with it? Is there a way to lower my sex drive, but not completely take it away? I mean, I really enjoy this, I really hate to lose it or change it, but its effecting my relationship, and that's really important to me. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment