Thursday, August 11, 2011

How to be a better me?

Hi :) I am a 14 year old girl...well I turn 15 in early September. I have a real dilemma....everyday at school it feels like everyone is staring at me because I am overweight! I have never had a boyfriend and I am going into Grade 10 next year! I really want to feel included,noticed, and wanted I am around 195 pounds and Im looking to lose 5 pant sizes by September 1st of this year. I also want to recreate my image...if that hasn't helped already lol! I am 5"6 dirty blonde hair and green eyes. I don't want to change my hair colour or wear contacts because people will know Im a fake. I have moved for the summer with my family...so this gives me a chance to focus on me with no distractions. The one thing that woke me up is this guy that only wanted me for sex and when I told him no he insulted me saying I will never change and I will always be a fat loser! I found a quote online saying "The greatest revenge is doing something others say you cant do, so go out and do it!". This self esteem thing is also effecting my singing because last year at my school's talent show I sang well and I got in but I quit because of family reasons and I tried this year but I was so terrified of being judged by my peers I just left the room crying when my voice start shaking during the song. Someday I want to find the courage to become a famous singer. I know some say this is a hopeless dream but I know I have it in me I just need more confidence in myself! this is why I came to you...I want to lose weight, change my image, update my wardrobe, get better make up, etc. I know it seems I am doing this for others but I am doing it for me. It is effecting my dreams and ambitions because I am insecure. Im sorry I was rambling and thank you to those of you who read until the end but the sort of it is. I need new hair tips, make-up tips,various ways to lose weight without equiptment...and Im ok with not eating much cause I've already started that lol, newer more modern wardrobe because I will be thinner closer to the end of the year, and lastly even ways to flirt with a guy that makes you soooo never and tounge tied u wanna cry! LOL Well I think that covered it all so goodnight to everyone who is reading this and I hope I get some responses soon :) P.S If you could put a pin point on how much weight 5 pants sizes (Canadian sizes btw) would be to lose please let me know! P.P.S You're a beautiful person and thank you in advance for all of your help! <3 Please no rude comments because I've had it up to here with you trolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment