Friday, August 12, 2011

Need some help (staying the night at someone's house soon)?

You are stressing out way too much(: just be proper wear a skirt if you want use manners and who cares if you pee at her house and if her brother is a creeper then just ignore it and don't think about and I guess you don't NEED juice or soda just ask for water unless they offer soda or juice and breakfest, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. I'm always really sweet an nice to my friends parents so now I'm their favorite daughters friend. I guess you could asked to leave the table and for dinner if the pizza noodles, I think you should try it and I'd you don't like it ask her parents if you could have a sandwhich or something but just don't worry about it and who cares if the girl is "weird" just be nice(: besides everyone needs a nice friend(: good luck just relax(;

No comments:

Post a Comment