Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is it possible to beat the Theater of The Damned In Black Ops on Wii...Solo?

I just gotten the game today, and I pop-ed it in and played Zombie Mode for like 6 hours and the furthest I've ever gotton was to round Eight, and I'm actually trying to beat it, not get to the highest round till I die...I can get to the point where I can open the top right door then that door after that, that leads down those stairs where that machine gun is on the table that can't work unless you gots de power on, and then another door which leads outside....I've never gone Further than that Solo.....which brings my question up.....Is it Humanly possible to be able to beat Theater of the Damned....Solo??????, We have no Wi Fi But hopefully at the end of summer we'll have DSL then we will be able to put up our Wi Fi router then I could play Online Zombie mode....If you say it is possible, I'd like a video link or something please, I wanna learn how to beat the thing >:3, It's my first day playing and I think I'm doin' ok on it....killed 102 in one match lol

No comments:

Post a Comment