Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wanting to start a small natural parenting business in a small town?

I am a mother of 2 children, one 3 and one is 1 1/2 and I cloth diaper, made my own babyfood ect. I am a waitress and want to do something more in life. I really would like to start a small store that I would sell varieties of cloth diapers, natural laundy soap IE: Rockin' Green, Amber teething necklaces, Melissa and Doug wooden toys, and just basically anything natural. (my husband would be on board, and I think my friend would be a business partner) Also, I was thinking I would hold discussions to answer any questions about making babyfood to cloth diapering once a week or once every 2 weeks and I would like to put my inventory online to sell to others. Though, I live in a small town, I am weighing out pros and cons I don't know if theres a market here but I would really like to try. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment