Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cold weather friendly leggings or tights to wear under shorts?

i'm going on a trip to alaska soon and the weather will be anywhere from mid 40s to low 60s. i loovee cold weather and i'm good at coping with it, so i'm not looking for anything that would make me burn up. i'm just looking for some legging/tights sort of thing i can wear under pairs of shorts to keep me from getting a chill when i'm outside for a while. i have already found a black pair i wanted (cold gear tights from under armour) but i'm wondering if anyone can help me find any similar things with more color varieties. or other suggestions for things i could wear (bottoms) that would do the same, not get me hot but keep me from getting a little cold or even any other clothing items or accessory type things i might need to be most comfortable with the whole environment. thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment