Friday, August 12, 2011

Have my original Ipod Touch library to my new iphone 4?

Is there a way to transfer my music library/playlist/song counts from my iTouch to my new iPhone 4? Im not talking about dragging everything from the library back to the iphone im talking about transfering all the data/info from my iTouch to the iPhone. When i bought my new iTouch it autoatically copied everything from my older itouch and was perfect. This Phone is a diff story though, it didnt automatically sync my old library and playlist, instead it wants me to RECREATE everything, it wants me to manually transfer songs from my library to my iphone and remake my playlist and restart the listening count. Is there a way to do this? I dont want to have to go through the hassle of remakigng my playlists AGAIN because its to time consuming

No comments:

Post a Comment