Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I can't find a job, any advice?

It's gotten to the point where it's become rather ridiculous, I've applied everywhere humanly possible where I live, and nobody wishes to hire me for the same reason, which is due to the fact I attend college. I've had a few interviews, and they really love me up to the point where I say "I am currently attending college" and then they abandon the entire idea of hiring me. I'm currently 19, and I just want to work while I go to college too, but I have yet to understand why it's such a bad thing I attend college. I know establishments could find people who can devote their entire schedule seven days a week, but I'm pretty much available every day of the week, just not afternoons. Is there any advice? I really do want want to work, I'm just having a really hard time and I feel a bit discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment