Sunday, August 7, 2011

I think i might be like gay?? im a girl idk.. i sex with my bestfriend. We're both 15.?

I mean i've slept with plenty of guys, but i have never thought about girls like this before. But what had happened was i got drunk with my bestfriend and she asked me to make out with her. I told her no a couple times i mean i just didnt wanna do that, but then i just finally gave in and did it. and it was like great i guess. After i couldnt stop thinking about it and i just wanted to kiss her again, maybe more. And everytime i'd come over we'd go somewere and get drunk she'd kiss me but real quick nothing to big. Then she started doing it when we were sober and said it was like friendly. We started kinda flirty i guess like "i wanna **** you so bad" or "**** you" "when?" "right now" "later" but like play-fuly in front of our bf's for fun, then when we'd get drunk we'd say it but playin. But then i said it once and she said "you forreal"? and took of her shirt and i was like "naw i was kiddin." "She was like thats what i thot". Then one morning a couple weeks after we had like a bottle a Brandy we got from a friend that night and her parents wouldnt be there for most of the day so we decided to drink it. So we drank the whole thing and we went up stairs. She was like laying on her bed and she asked me if i'd ever do anything like to a girl? i was like "***** idontknow". so she took of her short and panties and she asked me to eat her out and i just did it. Then i started making out with her on top of her and went on from there.. we did like everything humanly possible. smh. So it was like awkward as hell after words so ended up just leaving. But after ahwhile i started to like look a girls that, like look them up and down and stuff. I didnt really get what was goin on at first then i was ahh shitt. And i started crushing on one of my friends, which was creepin me out. Then i went to some party kinda thing at my homeboys house and as usual there were girls makin out and ****. i usually didnt care but ii couldnt stop watching like damn and it just like turned me on so i went and slept with some ***** cuz i felt like i needed to get my mind off it, like i shouldnt be thinkin that way that i was. My family is very religious, they think its a sin to feel like that or even be like that, if i am i wouldnt tell them cuz i dont feel like dealing with there crap about it. i aint very religious like them i get God and all i just do stupid things. i could see my self with another girl relationship wise or just straight up sexual you no either way. I mean i think they fine! well some lol but i can see myself with guys to soo does that still make me gay? or what? sorry the things pretty long;

No comments:

Post a Comment