Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I can't forgive a cheating spouse, should I stay or go?

"Joe" and I were legally married in July, but didn't tell anyone becuase we were waiting for our big wedding in October for everyone to assume that was the official day. Exactly one week before the "big day" I found xxx texts that Joe was sending to another girl, for "one last night of fun" before the big day, although we were already legally married... wedding was called off and I stayed around... 6 months later, I cant seem to get over it. i love him so much, but it just hurts so bad all the time, i feel scarred. Should I leave and divorce now, not even 1yr into this marriage and take my chances with another man, or stay and continue to be depressed. Joe has been doing everything humanly possible to show his love to me and beg forgiveness, i just cant seem to get over it yet :( o and we do not have any kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment