Thursday, August 4, 2011

Help with some supplements?

I've been working out for about 2 or 3 years now and i've never taken supplements other than protein shakes and a half a bottle of recreate (probably not even, I found it useless). I'm starting to try to lean out by summer as i've gained a few pounds and am going to start insanity for the second time for some serious cardio. I was wondering if these supplements are any good for weight lose. Well whey protein is obvious, I'm getting a multi vitamin and CLA too. I know CLA helps in weight lose but I was going to try out a post workout product, Optimum CGT-10. I know the main ingredient is creatine and that puts some extra water in your muscles but does it make you look blown up and bloated all the time? I'll be doing alot of cardio and some circuit weight training and i'm only looking for some fat lose/definition. Any help is appreciated !

No comments:

Post a Comment