Saturday, August 6, 2011

Does giving a Scorpio woman the silent treatment really work?

I have a scorpio friend who is going through a silent period (sorta recreating herself) and doesn't what to talk or socialize much lately, she is a LOT more secretive than normal. I miss her a lot because she was always so much fun to be around but has recently gone through some emotional and financial trauma. Should I just wait for her to reach out to me or should I periodically let her know that I miss my friend and express my concern,.... or should I just ignore her withdrawal and pretend as though nothing has changed? What should you do when a Scorpio going through a Death / Rebirth cycle? Her birthday is October 23, 1964. So far I been just keeping a respectful distance and reach out every week or so. I sent flowers last week that she really seem to like but she has withdrawn again....I know I'm being impatience, but I really do miss her...

No comments:

Post a Comment