Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blue screen in windows?

my OS (windows xp) automatically runs a blue screen when i open my laptop (notebooK) can someone please help me.. i dont know what to do.. the windows after opening always says "serious error occur" can someone know a solution where as i dont have to reformat or reboot my laptop? because it will take my time to re-install everything and recreate every shortcuts and fix the desktop for it to be convenient and easy(friendly) for me to use not to mention the application already installed that ive been using in my work so no no to reformat.. if you can help that will be a big THANKS for me... thank you.. oh another question, what if the dvd/cd dont close? as in it just close when it shuts down... it automatically opens when the windows open and dont close even when i try... suggestion? THANK you... i appreciate it..

No comments:

Post a Comment